IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF IDAHO
April 20, 2010
IDAHO CONSERVATION LEAGUE, PLAINTIFF,
ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY, DEFENDANT.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Honorable Edward J. Lodge U. S. District Judge
On April 19, 2010, the above-entitled action was filed in the District of Idaho. THEREFORE, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED AS FOLLOWS:
1. Plaintiff shall serve this Order on all parties.
2. Pursuant to Local Rule 16.1, the parties shall meet and determine:
A. A litigation plan*fn1;
B. If the case is suitable for an alternative dispute resolution (ADR) program such as arbitration, mediation*fn2 or judicial settlement conference.
3. On or before July 7, 2010, the parties shall file with the court the Litigation Plan form and, if appropriate, the Consent to Proceed Before a Magistrate Judge form.
4. Initial disclosures shall be made by the parties pursuant to Federal Rules of Civil Procedure 26.1 and Local Rule 16.1.
5. A telephonic scheduling conference shall be held on July 21, 2010, at 9:30 a.m. mountain time, for the purpose of confirming the deadlines proposed by the parties in the Litigation Plan Form and to set the matter for trial.
6. Counsel for Plaintiff shall initiate the conference call by placing it to Diane McDonald, Administrative Assistant, at 208-334-9270 and shall have all appropriate parties on the line.