The opinion of the court was delivered by: Honorable Edward J. Lodge U. S. District Judge
On April 13, 2010, the above-entitled action was filed in the District of Idaho.
THEREFORE, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED AS FOLLOWS:
1. Pursuant to Local Rule 16.1, the parties shall meet and determine:
A. A litigation plan*fn1;
B. If the case is suitable for an alternative dispute resolution (ADR) program such as arbitration, mediation*fn2 or judicial settlement conference.
2. On or before August 17, 2010, the parties shall file with the court the Litigation Plan form.
3. Initial disclosures shall be made by the parties pursuant to Federal Rules of Civil Procedure 26.1 and Local Rule 16.1.
4. A telephonic scheduling conference shall be held on August 31, 2010, at 9:30 a.m. mountain time, for the purpose of confirming the deadlines proposed by the parties in the Litigation Plan Form and to set the matter for trial.
5. Counsel for Plaintiff shall initiate the conference call by placing it to Diane McDonald, Administrative Assistant, at 208-334-9270 and shall have all appropriate parties on the line.
CIVIL CASE LITIGATION OUTLINE
DAY EVENT 1 Complaint Filed in Federal Court 69 Parties Meet on Litigation Plan (Local Rule 16.1) 80
DISTRICT COURT FILING DEADLINE: Joint Litigation Plan Form 83 Case reviewed by Court for:
(1) Completion of service (2) Litigation Plan Form Initial Disclosure Deadline (FRCP 26.1, ...