The opinion of the court was delivered by: B. Lynn Winmill Chief Judge United States District Court
Pursuant to the Case Management Report (docket no. 239) agreed upon by the parties, the following schedule shall govern this litigation: Motion to Dismiss
Defendants intend to file a motion to dismiss most of the remaining claims in the case. In response, Plaintiff may seek to conduct jurisdictional discovery and to stay the resolution of the motion to dismiss pending the Court's resolution of the motion for jurisdictional discovery. Accordingly, the following schedule shall govern the motion to dismiss and potential responsive motion:
1. Defendants file motion to dismiss: March 11, 2013
2. Intervenors file motion to dismiss or brief in support of
Defendants' motion to dismiss: March 25, 2013
3. Plaintiff files either an opposition to the motion to dismiss or a motion for jurisdictional discovery and stay: April 15, 2013 If no motion for jurisdictional discovery and stay is filed:
4. Defendants and intervenors file replies in support of motion to dismiss: April 29, 2013 If a motion for jurisdictional discovery and stay is filed:
5. Defendants and Intervenors file oppositions to motion for jurisdictional discovery: May 6, 2013
6. Plaintiff files reply in support of motion for jurisdictional discovery: May 20, 2013
If the Court denies the motion for jurisdictional discovery, Plaintiff's opposition to the motion to dismiss is due 21 days after the Court's order denying the motion. If the Court grants the motion for jurisdictional discovery, Plaintiff's opposition is due 21 days after BLM produces the discovery required by the Court. In either case, Defendants' and Intervenors' replies in support of the motion to dismiss are due 14 days after the filing of the opposition.
Motion To Amend Complaint
Plaintiff has alerted the parties that it is foregoing at this time filing a motion to amend or supplement ...