UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF IDAHO
May 16, 2013
JUAN GARCIA, PLAINTIFF,
WESTERN WASTE SERVICES, INC., ET. AL. , DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: B. Lynn WINMILLChief U.S. District Court Judge
The Court has before it the parties' Stipulated Motion to Reschedule Summary Judgment Hearing and Plaintiff's Reply to Defendants' Supplement (Dkt. 29). Good cause appearing, the Court will grant the motion.
IT IS ORDERED:
1. The parties' Stipulated Motion to Reschedule Summary Judgment Hearing and Plaintiff's Reply to Defendants' Supplement (Dkt. 29) is GRANTED.
2. The summary judgment hearings scheduled for May 21, 2013 is VACATED.
3. The parties shall engage in discovery for the limited purpose of addressing the MCA exemption between now and July 1, 2013.
4. Plaintiff shall file a reply brief to Defendants' Supplement on or before July 16, 2013.
5. A hearing on the motion is scheduled for July 24, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. in the Federal Courthouse in Boise, Idaho.
© 1992-2013 VersusLaw Inc.