CASE MANAGEMENT ORDER
B. LYNN WINMILL, Chief District Judge.
In accordance with the stipulated scheduling conference form submitted by the parties, and to further the efficient administration of this matter,
NOW THEREFORE IT IS HEREBY ORDERED, that the following recitation of deadlines and procedures shall govern this litigation:
1. Dispositive Motion Deadline: All dispositive motions shall be filed on May 15, 2014. This deadline will not be extended even if you are having discovery disputes.
a. This is the critical event for case management and will dictate when the trial will be set.
b. As provided below, a trial setting conference will be scheduled immediately following resolution of all dispositive motions. To facilitate a prompt trial setting, I will make every effort to schedule oral argument within 60 days and issue a decision within 30 days after the oral argument. If a decision is not issued within this time frame, I invite inquiry from counsel as to the status of the decision.
2. Amendment of Pleadings and Joinder of Parties: All motions to amend pleadings and join parties, except for allegations of punitive damages, shall be filed on or before November 1, 2013. This deadline shall only be extended for good cause shown. All parties are entitled to know the claims and parties well-before trial rather than be forced to pursue or defend against a moving target. Although this deadline precedes the general discovery deadline, the parties are directed to send out all discovery requests that might relate to amendment or joinder enough in advance of this amendment and joinder deadline to obtain the responses needed to make an informed decision on amendment and joinder.
3. Alternative Dispute Resolution Plan: The parties shall file an ADR Plan with the ADR Coordinator Susie Headlee ((208) 334-9067) on or before November 15, 2013.
4. Discovery Plan: Initial disclosures are due August 29, 2013. The parties will be seeking a protective order.
5. Completion of Discovery: All discovery will be completed by April 15, 2014. This is a deadline for the completion of all discovery; it is not a deadline for discovery requests. Discovery requests must be made far enough in advance of this deadline to allow completion of the discovery by the deadline date. The parties may, by stipulation, agree to defer some trial-related discovery, such as discovery related to damages issue, until after I have ruled on any dispositive issues.
7. Disclosure of Experts:
a. The Plaintiff shall disclose the experts intended to be called at trial on or before February 17, 2014.
b. The Defendant shall disclose the experts intended to be called at trial on or ...